Learn more about my journey.
I must admit, it’s been a battle to get here, but I am so proud of where I find myself today. I’m happy, healthy, and ready to share my story, adventures, and what I’ve learned with you! From a homeless addict to an advocate for those still struggling, it seems my journey taught me almost everything I needed to know, to know where I am today.
My mission: Learn, grow, enjoy, and along the way, do as much good as I can.
Clothing for a Cause.
Check out my clothing collection (aka merch line) A+
I started A+ to offer comfy basics in which I donate a portion of the profits monthly to my fave charities and causes.
Life made a little bit easier.
Need a little help with your style, looking for some much-needed how-to’s, or maybe you want to buy the latest product, but you want someone else to test it first. Over at ADDICTED, we strive each day to make life easier with advice in food, fashion, finance, and so much more.
Shop products I’ve tested for you!
After a decade and over 500 reviews, it’s easy to see that I devote my time to find the best products for you and me!
Find what makes you happy, and do it!
Whether it’s finding your dream job, starting a new business or a family, you deserve to be happy and live a life that brings you joy, and if along the way you help those you come across, all the better.Mark Munroe
Join the A+ Apparel Affiliate Program and start earning today.
Who doesn’t like to earn a little extra money? With each sale you’ll make a little money and I’ll continue to donate a portion of the profits to charity, it’s a win/win!
Want to grow your own veggies and herbs at home? Get 10% off the system I trust, Click & Grow!
(use code TMA10)
The ADDICTED Podcast
Read my latest posts.
More of Me.
Triple up! Enjoy $40 Off three shorts with code TRIPLEUP at Ten Thousand.
Brand Partner Deals and Discounts for you
Question of the Week.
Charities I love and support.
- Born This Way is committed to supporting the wellness of young people, and empowering them to create a kinder and braver world.
- Covenant House Toronto provide homeless kids with a warm bed, hot meal & a better Future.
- Egale Canada is a leading organization for LGBTQI2S people and issues. They improve and save lives through research, education, awareness, and legal advocacy.
- The Gord Downie & Chanie Wenjack Fund aims to build cultural understanding and create a path toward reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples.
- Mississauga Food Bank is the central food bank in Mississauga, providing food for over 400000 meals each month through a network of 50+ member agencies.
- Reconciliation Canada an Indigenous-led organization, began in September 2012 with a bold vision to promote reconciliation by engaging Canadians in dialogue that revitalizes the relationships between Indigenous peoples and all Canadians in order to build vibrant, resilient and sustainable communities.
- (RED) partners with the world’s most iconic brands to build stronger health systems that fight pandemics.
- True Colors United implements innovative solutions to youth homelessness that focus on the unique experiences of LGBTQ young people.